Customer review A. Vogel
"At a time when you are increasingly tempted to make the "wrong" payments, we are pleased with SurePay's IBAN-Name Check portal.
With this portal, we have been able to build in an extra check in checking name-IBAN combinations, ensuring that the name and IBAN match.
We have built the tool into the process of creating/modifying creditors, but it can also be used to create/modify customer and employee bank details."
Gert-Jan Kroezen Business Controller, A.Vogel
The features of the IBAN-Name Check Portal at a glance
- Spend less time with (manual) checks
- Know immediately if it concerns a joint account
- Immediate insight into whether IBAN & Name match
- Available 24/7
- For both single and file checks
Safe and secure
- Portal meets banking security standards
- Customer data is stored for a limited period within Europe
- Optimise your KYC/KYS process
- Upgrading of account and adding additional features always possible
Reduce risk of fraud
- Know who you are paying to, thanks to the check by name and corresponding IBAN
- Direct insight into closed accounts
- Distinction between business and private accounts of customers and relations
- Less chance of fraud and mistakes
250+ organisations and 40+ banks use the IBAN-Name Check
Frequently asked questions
The IBAN-Name Check Portal
I just created an account but I did not receive a confirmation e-mail?
Don’t worry, your account will be created shortly. You will receive a confirmation mail with your personal login details within 2 working days.
Where can I see the volume of checks I’ve made in a month?
The option will be available soon for every organisation. Currently we provide updates about the usage upon request via [email protected]
A SurePay representative will inform you within 24 hours.
How do I change my subscription?
Subscriptions can be modified by sending a request to update the subscription to [email protected]
A SurePay representative will process your request and update you via email. The new subscription will be available starting first day of the following month.