Are you looking for an internship related to sales and/or market research? If you're not afraid to pick up the phone to gather information, then this might be an interesting internship for you!
You will be part of our Business Development team where you will be supporting the team in opening new markets for SurePay by researching potential new partners. You will conduct your research among corporate companies in the Netherlands and the wider EU to find out which software they use for company processes like bookkeeping and onboarding of new customers and vendors. Afterwards you'll be able to identify the most interesting new potential partners for SurePay, together with our sales team. Your research is super valuable to us and will definitely be used!
As an intern at SurePay you'll get the freedom to make decisions in the way you approach this research. We trust in your ability to gain the right information, one way or the other, by conducting quantitative and qualitative research.
- You are currently doing an HBO / WO study (for instance Commercial Economics or Business Administration) and looking for an internship
- You are available 3-5 days per week (minimum 3)
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and start calling companies, if necessary
- You have good communication skills
- You have analytical skills and have a structured way of working
- You have good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing
What do we offer?
- € 300,- gross compensation (based on full time internship) per month
- NS Business Card, in case you do not have a student OV to travel with
- Hybrid work environment, so you have the freedom to work from home
- SurePay appliances (Macbook and Iphone with business phone number)
- A young company with a flat structure
- A dedicated SurePay coach to whom you can turn to for support throughout your internship
- An internship where you have a lot of freedom in the way you conduct your assignment
- Founded in 2016
- ± 85 employees
- 30+ nationalities
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payments easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a fast-growing FinTech SaaS company and have secured our Series A funding in September 2021. SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, Rabo Frontier Ventures, Connected Capital and Iris Capital.
As we continue to evolve and grow, we're working hard to scale further in Europe while continuing to build our talented and driven team. Currently, we're working according to agile methodologies with 5 scrum teams and a business team made up of various disciplines.
You might know us from our leading product, the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. It's used by millions of people on a daily basis and is incorporated into payment platforms of banks, corporates and governmental bodies throughout the Netherlands and the UK. We recently also connected to France, meaning we have started providing cross-border checks. We are planning to continue expanding within Europe, bringing our mission of preventing fraud and misdirected payments. Not only are we entering new markets, but also growing our services and product offering through continuous innovation.
SurePay's core values are; We Care, Build Together, Think Forward and Be Responsible. These core values are the driver's of our culture and can be seen as guidelines on our beliefs and behaviour. It defines what we find important as a company and the way we work together everyday.
- We Care: We are a supportive employer and understand that health, family and safety is what really matters. We care about our employees, customers, partners and end-users. Therefore we value creating a safe workspace where everybody can be their authentic self and where we, together, work on the same mission to provide safer payments.
- Build Together: We believe in teamwork and strive towards the best results together with employees and customers. Our diversity, both personal and professional, is one of our key strengths.
- Think Forward: We are frontrunners and are on top of our game. Our customers can rely on innovative solutions to service their current and future needs. With a problem solving mindset, we anticipate challenges and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Be Responsible: We all contribute to reaching our mission of reducing fraud and misdirected payments, leading to a positive impact on society. We take responsibility, show ownership and make honest decisions.
- Meer informatie