As a DevOps Engineer at SurePay, you will work on the further development and maintenance of our core product (the Confirmation of Payee solution) and newer services such as the Switch Check or Pay-ID. Our product is a high volume transactional application that processes around 1 billion requests every year.
Your work is critical to our success in our mission of preventing fraud. Thanks to you and your colleagues, our customers can check whether payments are being made to the right person. This leads to making online payments safer. By ensuring the stability and availability of our product, you’re leaving a positive imprint on society. Pretty cool, right? As a SurePay’er, there is real purpose in your work by making payments safer for everyone.
We’re a cloud native company with all of our infrastructure hosted on AWS and our DevOps tech stack includes Cloud formation, Lambda, EC2, Containers, CI/CD & release process, DevStackOps, Python and more. We work in an agile way at SurePay and our technical teams consist of Developers, DevOps Engineers and a Product Owner. Together you ensure that our high quality in terms of algorithm, performance (4 billion checks with an average response time of 75ms) and availability (> 99.99%) is maintained.
At the moment our teams have enough capacity, but we’ll be growing again in the near future. We invite you to leave your details if you’re interested in becoming a SurePay’er and then we can get in touch when there are new openings within the team.
To thrive in this role, you ideally have
- Bachelor or Master working level;
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Hands on knowledge of AWS (other cloud technologies are a plus);
- Experience with Infra as code, Terraform, CI/CD, Containers ECS;
- You know how to work around network security in the cloud;
- Strong communication in English;
- Knowledge of Java and Python are an advantage;
- T-shaping experience and interest is a plus;
- You are open to being “on-call” from time to time.
Why work for SurePay?
- €3.100 – €6.500 monthly salary, depending on experience
- We have a flat organizational structure where everyone is accessible and approachable
- We are a diverse group of people from 20+ countries and all walks of life!
- We live by these core values: We Care, Build Together, Think Forward and Be Responsible
- Our working hours are flexible and we have a hybrid work environment
- Our office is always stocked with fresh fruit and drinks in the fridge
- You receive a MacBook Pro, iPhone and the necessary accessories
- 8% holiday allowance
- 8% personal benefit budget which you can spend on extra holiday days (up to 20), take it as extra cash or use it for training
- NS business card for work related travel
- 25 holiday days annually
- Pension plan
- Positions with a lot of freedom, autonomy and responsibility
- Founded in 2016
- ± 75 employees
- 20+ nationalities
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payments easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a fast-growing FinTech SaaS company and have secured our Series A funding in September 2021. SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, Rabo Frontier Ventures, Connected Capital and Iris Capital.
As we continue to evolve and grow, we're working hard to scale further in Europe while continuing to build our talented and driven team. Currently, we're working according to agile methodologies with 5 scrum teams and a business team made up of various disciplines.
You might know us from our leading product, the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. It's used by millions of people on a daily basis and is incorporated into payment platforms of banks, corporates and governmental bodies throughout the Netherlands and the UK. We recently also connected to France, meaning we have started providing cross-border checks. We are planning to continue expanding within Europe, bringing our mission of preventing fraud and misdirected payments. Not only are we entering new markets, but also growing our services and product offering through continuous innovation.
SurePay's core values are; We Care, Build Together, Think Forward and Be Responsible. These core values are the driver's of our culture and can be seen as guidelines on our beliefs and behaviour. It defines what we find important as a company and the way we work together everyday.
- We Care: We are a supportive employer and understand that health, family and safety is what really matters. We care about our employees, customers, partners and end-users. Therefore we value creating a safe workspace where everybody can be their authentic self and where we, together, work on the same mission to provide safer payments.
- Build Together: We believe in teamwork and strive towards the best results together with employees and customers. Our diversity, both personal and professional, is one of our key strengths.
- Think Forward: We are frontrunners and are on top of our game. Our customers can rely on innovative solutions to service their current and future needs. With a problem solving mindset, we anticipate challenges and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Be Responsible: We all contribute to reaching our mission of reducing fraud and misdirected payments, leading to a positive impact on society. We take responsibility, show ownership and make honest decisions.
- Meer informatie
- [email protected]