As our new Growth Marketer at SurePay, you’ll be jumping on board during an exciting time! We're scaling and growing (as you might have guessed) and we need your help. If you're at the point in your marketing career that you have built up some experience and are looking for a real challenge, then keep reading.
You'll work together with the Head of Marketing and our Communications Officer as well as different departments to achieve the best results together. In your position you'll have plenty of opportunity to take initiative, make suggestions and take the lead on our growth marketing strategies.
Your job at SurePay
As SurePay continues to scale, we want to find a talented marketer with a growth mindset to join us and take the drivers seat on our growth marketing strategies. If running experiments across the funnel, improving conversion rate, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives is what you do best – we want to meet you!
Optimizing conversion in our marketing funnel and creating and executing our content marketing strategy is something that excites you and gives you energy. As a result, our database of Sales Qualified Leads will grow and you’ll help to further build our reputation as a thought leader in the purpose driven fintech space.
We’re looking for someone who doesn’t shy away from experimentation when it comes to new channels, content and partners. Ultimately, you should be able to find new and innovative ways to increase revenue, optimize conversion and meet company goals. You take ownership of value propositions and buyer personas and optimize and adjust techniques based on experiment outcomes, market insights and competitor analysis.
Our ideal candidate will also define and execute our content marketing strategy. Think webinars, whitepapers, blogs and any other areas you think may add value. You’re also savvy with data, analytics and reporting to measure success on key metrics.
- HBO level working and thinking
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills are required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with marketing automation, Hubspot Marketing is preferred
- B2B knowledge is preferred
- Experience in a start-up/scale-up is preferred
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Strong communication and people skills
- Comfortable engaging with stakeholders of all levels
- German or French is a plus
Your main tasks
- Experimenting with new channels, content and partners to reach objectives
- Optimizing conversion in our marketing funnel to realize our lead generation target (SQL).
- Creating and executing the content marketing strategy to support acquisition and further build our reputation as a thought leader.
- Owning our value propositions and buyer personas
- Defining and executing our content marketing strategy
- Updating and optimizing our website content and structure
- Reporting marketing contributions on key metrics (e.g. leads sales, website visitors, marketing qualified leads etc.)
- Working with various teams (Product, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support SurePay’s revenue goals
- Analyzing data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Preparing and presenting recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data
- Founded in 2016
- ± 95 employees
- 30+ nationalities
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payments easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a fast-growing FinTech SaaS company and have secured our Series A funding in September 2021. SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, Rabo Frontier Ventures, Connected Capital and Iris Capital.
As we continue to evolve and grow, we're working hard to scale further in Europe while continuing to build our talented and driven team. Currently, we're working according to agile methodologies with 5 scrum teams and a business team made up of various disciplines.
You might know us from our leading product, the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. It's used by millions of people on a daily basis and is incorporated into payment platforms of banks, corporates and governmental bodies throughout the Netherlands and the UK. We recently also connected to France, meaning we have started providing cross-border checks. We are planning to continue expanding within Europe, bringing our mission of preventing fraud and misdirected payments. Not only are we entering new markets, but also growing our services and product offering through continuous innovation.
SurePay's core values are; We Care, Build Together, Think Forward and Be Responsible. These core values are the driver's of our culture and can be seen as guidelines on our beliefs and behaviour. It defines what we find important as a company and the way we work together everyday.
- We Care: We are a supportive employer and understand that health, family and safety is what really matters. We care about our employees, customers, partners and end-users. Therefore we value creating a safe workspace where everybody can be their authentic self and where we, together, work on the same mission to provide safer payments.
- Build Together: We believe in teamwork and strive towards the best results together with employees and customers. Our diversity, both personal and professional, is one of our key strengths.
- Think Forward: We are frontrunners and are on top of our game. Our customers can rely on innovative solutions to service their current and future needs. With a problem solving mindset, we anticipate challenges and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Be Responsible: We all contribute to reaching our mission of reducing fraud and misdirected payments, leading to a positive impact on society. We take responsibility, show ownership and make honest decisions.
- Meer informatie