Don’t see a suitable vacancy? Feel free to share your CV and details with us in an open application. When a role matching your skills comes along we can get in touch with you and give you a head start! We regularly hire across a number of verticals such as:
Send your CV to us along with a short motivation letter explaining which roles you are generally interested in and why you’re interested in SurePay. When there are suitable vacancies on the horizon, you’ll be the first to know. If there are no suitable vacancies, we’ll ensure that you’re in our talent pool and can be contacted when positions come up. Our perfect match generally comes down to cultural fit, someone who shares our core values and of course has some of the skills we’re looking for!
Why work for SurePay?
- We have a flat organizational structure where everyone is accessible and approachable
- We are a diverse group of people from 20+ countries and all walks of life!
- We live by these core values: We Care, Build Together, Think Forward and Be Responsible
- Our working hours are flexible and we have a hybrid work environment
- Our office is always stocked with fresh fruit and drinks in the fridge
- You receive a MacBook Pro, iPhone and the necessary accessories
- 8% holiday allowance
- 8% personal benefit budget which you can spend on extra holiday days (up to 20), take it as extra cash or use it for training
- NS business card for work related travel
- 25 holiday days annually
- Pension plan
- Positions with a lot of freedom, autonomy and responsibility
- Founded in 2016
- ± 75 employees
- 20+ nationalities
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payments easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a fast-growing FinTech SaaS company and have secured our Series A funding in September 2021. SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, Rabo Frontier Ventures, Connected Capital and Iris Capital.
As we continue to evolve and grow, we're working hard to scale further in Europe while continuing to build our talented and driven team. Currently, we're working according to agile methodologies with 5 scrum teams and a business team made up of various disciplines.
You might know us from our leading product, the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. It's used by millions of people on a daily basis and is incorporated into payment platforms of banks, corporates and governmental bodies throughout the Netherlands and the UK. We recently also connected to France, meaning we have started providing cross-border checks. We are planning to continue expanding within Europe, bringing our mission of preventing fraud and misdirected payments. Not only are we entering new markets, but also growing our services and product offering through continuous innovation.
SurePay's core values are; We Care, Build Together, Think Forward and Be Responsible. These core values are the driver's of our culture and can be seen as guidelines on our beliefs and behaviour. It defines what we find important as a company and the way we work together everyday.
- We Care: We are a supportive employer and understand that health, family and safety is what really matters. We care about our employees, customers, partners and end-users. Therefore we value creating a safe workspace where everybody can be their authentic self and where we, together, work on the same mission to provide safer payments.
- Build Together: We believe in teamwork and strive towards the best results together with employees and customers. Our diversity, both personal and professional, is one of our key strengths.
- Think Forward: We are frontrunners and are on top of our game. Our customers can rely on innovative solutions to service their current and future needs. With a problem solving mindset, we anticipate challenges and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Be Responsible: We all contribute to reaching our mission of reducing fraud and misdirected payments, leading to a positive impact on society. We take responsibility, show ownership and make honest decisions.
- Meer informatie
- [email protected]