Customer review Bureau Jeugdzorg Limburg
"The convenient SurePay portal provides options to set up payment processes on the front end efficiently and securely. There are also options to perform periodic bulk checks on the accounts payable file and bank address book afterwards. With the IBAN-Name Check portal, we easily detect and prevent fraud."
Lia Theodorou, Business Controller, Bureau Jeugdzorg Limburg
The features of the IBAN-Name Check Portal at a glance
- Spend less time with (manual) checks
- Know immediately if it concerns a joint account
- Immediate insight into whether IBAN & Name match
- Available 24/7
- For both single and file checks
Safe and secure
- Portal meets banking security standards
- Customer data is stored for a limited period within Europe
- Optimise your KYC/KYS process
- Upgrading of account and adding additional features always possible
Reduce risk of fraud
- Know who you are paying to, thanks to the check by name and corresponding IBAN
- Direct insight into closed accounts
- Distinction between business and private accounts of customers and relations
- Less chance of fraud and mistakes
250+ organisations and 40+ banks use the IBAN-Name Check
Frequently asked questions
The IBAN-Name Check Portal
I just created an account but I did not receive a confirmation e-mail?
Don’t worry, your account will be created shortly. You will receive a confirmation mail with your personal login details within 2 working days.
Where can I see the volume of checks I’ve made in a month?
The option will be available soon for every organisation. Currently we provide updates about the usage upon request via [email protected]
A SurePay representative will inform you within 24 hours.
How do I change my subscription?
Subscriptions can be modified by sending a request to update the subscription to [email protected]
A SurePay representative will process your request and update you via email. The new subscription will be available starting first day of the following month.