Are you looking for a dynamic role in a fast-growing company where you work right at the heart of our business? We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team at SurePay. As a Customer Success Manager at SurePay you’ll be part of the Business Operations team, reporting directly to the CEO.
Your team sits right in the center of SurePay and your core role will be to lead implementations with our banking customers within the Netherlands and new markets across the EU. Once implemented you’ll be responsible for your own set of customers and you’ll work with them to solve problems. Aside from this, you act like a project manager within the team taking up improvement projects. Past examples include the roll-out of a new analytics platform and streamlining the onboarding processes for our customers.
Your main focus will be to provide a seamless customer experience by leading our periodic customer meetings where you check-in on topics such as daily operations, incidents, and service performance. Additionally, you work closely with internal delivery teams to ensure timely implementations with our customers.
Ideally you already have some experience when it comes to project management tools such as Jira, and are able to advise and expand on them when necessary. This role is a hybrid function of customer success, implementation and project management. Additionally, we would like you to be able to function as a key user towards our technical teams during the development of tools for internal use.
Bridging the gap between customers, our technology teams and other stakeholders is something you like to do. You fit right in with the team and make working together enjoyable and fun, both with colleagues and customers. You get energy from managing time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a highly entrepreneurial environment while enjoying a lot of autonomy. You’re a responsible and trusted partner to our clients and think along with them to understand their goals and challenges and see where we can help.
What you’ll do at SurePay
- New implementations with banking and corporate customers in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and other European countries
- Taking ownership of the total customer success cycle, for your customers
- Customer service desk and client-support to resolve their issues
- Project management
- Gathering and maintaining a deep understanding of our products and acting as an advocate for client-needs regarding new features or enhancements of existing features. You will be in close contact with with our product owners and product managers.
- Translating client feedback into product requirements and partnering with our product team and sales team to continuously improve
- Keep learning and helping improve our company: you are free to pick up projects if you spot opportunities for improvement
Is this you?
- Relevant education in areas such as business, management
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Experience in the IT industry and/or a related study-field is a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Good at connecting with other people such as clients and internal stakeholders
- You describe yourself as a team player, a self starter and a driven person
- Critical thinker: you like to challenge ideas and the status quo, asking why are we doing things the way we do?
- You are a strong communicator and your English is excellent. Additional European languages are a plus
What we offer
- MacBook Pro, iPhone and the necessary appliances
- 8% holiday allowance
- 8% personal benefit budget which you could spend on extra holiday days (up to 20), take it as cash or use it for training
- NS business card for work related travel
- 25 holiday days annually
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work environment
- A position with a lot of freedom and responsibility
- Founded in 2016
- ± 85 employees
- 30+ nationalities
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payments easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a fast-growing FinTech SaaS company and have secured our Series A funding in September 2021. SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, Rabo Frontier Ventures, Connected Capital and Iris Capital.
As we continue to evolve and grow, we're working hard to scale further in Europe while continuing to build our talented and driven team. Currently, we're working according to agile methodologies with 5 scrum teams and a business team made up of various disciplines.
You might know us from our leading product, the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. It's used by millions of people on a daily basis and is incorporated into payment platforms of banks, corporates and governmental bodies throughout the Netherlands and the UK. We recently also connected to France, meaning we have started providing cross-border checks. We are planning to continue expanding within Europe, bringing our mission of preventing fraud and misdirected payments. Not only are we entering new markets, but also growing our services and product offering through continuous innovation.
SurePay's core values are; We Care, Build Together, Think Forward and Be Responsible. These core values are the driver's of our culture and can be seen as guidelines on our beliefs and behaviour. It defines what we find important as a company and the way we work together everyday.
- We Care: We are a supportive employer and understand that health, family and safety is what really matters. We care about our employees, customers, partners and end-users. Therefore we value creating a safe workspace where everybody can be their authentic self and where we, together, work on the same mission to provide safer payments.
- Build Together: We believe in teamwork and strive towards the best results together with employees and customers. Our diversity, both personal and professional, is one of our key strengths.
- Think Forward: We are frontrunners and are on top of our game. Our customers can rely on innovative solutions to service their current and future needs. With a problem solving mindset, we anticipate challenges and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Be Responsible: We all contribute to reaching our mission of reducing fraud and misdirected payments, leading to a positive impact on society. We take responsibility, show ownership and make honest decisions.
- Meer informatie