Do you want to be a part of a motivated team that has a positive impact on society? At SurePay we work every day to make payments safer, more secure and more personal. We are a growing SaaS fintech with the aim of reducing/preventing fraud and misdirected payments.
With a commercial team of 14 talented sales people, we're on a mission to offer and implement our SaaS solutions throughout Europe. Our solution has already taken the banking scene in the Netherlands by storm and we’re also working with 150+ corporate organisations (eg. insurance companies, government and other large organisations). There is still plenty to be done on the corporate side in the Netherlands, but we’d also like to onboard corporate organisations or reselling partners internationally.
Are you a passionate sales hunter who loves a challenge? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you. Our new Sales Manager will be responsible for generating new business within the Dutch market and also seeing what we can do in the wider EU. With our Lead Corporates and 2 other colleagues, you'll play a huge part in growing our client base within the Netherlands.
What you’Il do at SurePay
Our main market and home is based in the Netherlands. We work with all of the major Dutch banks (e.g. ING, Rabobank, ABN AMRO, Volksbank) and over 150 corporate and governmental organisations such as A.S.R., DELA, Grolsch, Univé, Gemeente Utrecht and many more.
As our Sales Manager, you'll work on further expanding this already diverse portfolio in the Netherlands and abroad. By nature, you’re a hunter, a go-getter and a deal closer! Educating potential clients and partners about our products and services and building long term relationships with them is what you do best. At SurePay you own the sales process from A-Z. From lead generation to signed contract, you have full ownership and control over the sales cycle.
We are growing fast within the EU and trust in your expertise to help us generate new business. If you’re proactive in creating new opportunities, attracting new clients and have a strong track record in sales then we would love to meet you!
Is this you?
- 3-5 years of experience in a new business development role
- A track record of selling IT/Software/SaaS products
- Fluent level English (Dutch or other EU languages are a plus)
- Based in the Netherlands
- A hunting mentality and a professional deal closer
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- A results oriented, proactive team player
It’s a plus if you have:
- A network in large corporates and/or the Dutch government
- A HBO education level
- Knowledge of ”Know Your Customer” and “Know Your Supplier” when onboarding customers
- Knowledge on the topics of payments, claims and fraud investigations
What's in it for you?
- MacBook Pro, Iphone and the necessary appliances
- 8% holiday allowance
- 8% personal benefit budget which you could spend on extra holiday days (up to 20), take it as cash or use it for training
- Bonus arrangement
- Travel costs compensation
- 25 holiday days annually
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work environment
- A position with a lot of freedom and responsibility
- An fast growing company with 30+ nationalities in the team
- Founded in 2016
- ± 95 employees
- 30+ nationalities
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payments easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a fast-growing FinTech SaaS company and have secured our Series A funding in September 2021. SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, Rabo Frontier Ventures, Connected Capital and Iris Capital.
As we continue to evolve and grow, we're working hard to scale further in Europe while continuing to build our talented and driven team. Currently, we're working according to agile methodologies with 5 scrum teams and a business team made up of various disciplines.
You might know us from our leading product, the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. It's used by millions of people on a daily basis and is incorporated into payment platforms of banks, corporates and governmental bodies throughout the Netherlands and the UK. We recently also connected to France, meaning we have started providing cross-border checks. We are planning to continue expanding within Europe, bringing our mission of preventing fraud and misdirected payments. Not only are we entering new markets, but also growing our services and product offering through continuous innovation.
SurePay's core values are; We Care, Build Together, Think Forward and Be Responsible. These core values are the driver's of our culture and can be seen as guidelines on our beliefs and behaviour. It defines what we find important as a company and the way we work together everyday.
- We Care: We are a supportive employer and understand that health, family and safety is what really matters. We care about our employees, customers, partners and end-users. Therefore we value creating a safe workspace where everybody can be their authentic self and where we, together, work on the same mission to provide safer payments.
- Build Together: We believe in teamwork and strive towards the best results together with employees and customers. Our diversity, both personal and professional, is one of our key strengths.
- Think Forward: We are frontrunners and are on top of our game. Our customers can rely on innovative solutions to service their current and future needs. With a problem solving mindset, we anticipate challenges and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Be Responsible: We all contribute to reaching our mission of reducing fraud and misdirected payments, leading to a positive impact on society. We take responsibility, show ownership and make honest decisions.
- Meer informatie